I’d still like to request a refund
Make sure you’ve cancelled your CGX subscription first. You’ll find a step-by-step guide on how to do that here: How can I cancel my subscription?
How to apply for your refund depends on where you purchased your CGX subscription:
- Using an iPhone or iPad when you bought your subscription? You’ll need to apply for a refund from Apple.
- Using an Android phone or tablet when you bought your subscription? You’ll need to apply for a refund from Google.
I bought my CGX subscription through Google
- Go here on any device: Request your Google Play refund
- If you’re not already signed in, sign in to your Google account
- Follow Google’s steps from there
Important things to bear in mind when requesting a refund from the Google Play Store
- You can cancel your subscription or trial any time during the subscription period
- Access to the CGX service remains available until the end of the current billing period, after cancellation
- Eligibility for refunds is determined by Google Play's policies, typically considering factors such as the length of subscription and usage
- Google has full discretion over the refund process
If you have any queries or need further assistance with managing your subscription or requesting a refund, feel free to reach out to Google Play Support.
I bought my CGX subscription through Apple
- Go here on any device: reportaproblem.apple.com
- Sign in to the Apple ID you used to purchase your CGX subscription
- Under What can we help you with? click I would like to… then Request a refund
- Select the reason why you want a refund
- Click Next
- Select the CGX app subscription from the list, then click Submit
Important things to bear in mind when requesting a refund from Apple
- All payments and refunds are managed directly by Apple in accordance with their policies and procedures. As an app developer, we don't handle the payment and refund process directly for subscriptions made via Apple devices.
- If the charge is still pending, you won't be able to request a refund yet; you'll need to wait until the charge has gone through before you can request a refund
- Refund eligibility can vary by country or region, as stated in the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions
If your refund request is successful, Apple will process it, and the amount will be credited back to you. If you're unable to request a refund using the steps above, or for more information about refund requests, please contact Apple Support.
While we aim to ensure that every user enjoys their experience with our app, we understand that issues may arise. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to reach out to us through our support channels. We're here to help.