Tap on the house icon at the bottom of the screen to go to the Home area:
- You’ll see the notification bell in the top right corner
- Keep an eye out for important notifications from us about new content and information about your account and subscription
- You’ll find this next to the notification bell. Tap the icon to view a full-screen calendar.
- As you sign up for programs and assign workouts, your calendar will show you what you have planned for each day.
- If you haven’t assigned a workout to a given day yet, tap the Assign new workout button. This will bring you to the Discover area where you can browse for an exercise and assign it to a day that works for you.
- This is a quick way to check your planned activities for the coming week
- Tap a date on the timeline to see a more detailed view of the workouts assigned to that day
- The Today area displays the workout assigned to the current date
- If there’s nothing assigned, tap Assign new workout to be taken to the Discover area where you can browse for an exercise, assign it to today, and dive in!
- This is your snapshot view of your activity, as well as your progress across workouts and progress tests
- You’ll also be able to see how long your workout streak is
- More statistics, such as your step count, heart rate, and energy burned, can be displayed in this section if you choose to enable the Apple Health integration or the Google Fit integration
- Quick access to any content you have marked as a favourite, including programs, workouts, progress tests, how-to guides, and more
- To add something to your favourites, tap the heart icon found in the upper-right portion of the screen. The heart will become coloured-in to let you know that content is now in your favourites collection.
- To remove something from your favourites, tap the heart icon again