Facing issues with the CGX app? We're here to help. Reach out to our support team, and we'll do our best to resolve your problem.
Thinking about unsubscribing due to difficulties in achieving your fitness goals, sticking to the programs, or fitting the workouts into a busy schedule? Our nutrition and mindset sections might help. They offer valuable advice and tips to help you navigate these challenges.
I’d still like to unsubscribe
How to cancel your subscription depends on where you purchased your CGX subscription:
- Using an iPhone or iPad when you bought your subscription? Follow the steps below for Apple.
- Using an Android phone or tablet when you bought your subscription? Follow the steps below for Google.
I bought my subscription through Apple
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap your name
- Tap Subscriptions
- Find and tap on the CGX subscription
- Tap Cancel Subscription (if there is no Cancel Subscription button, or you see an expiration message in red text, it means the subscription has already been cancelled)
I bought my subscription through Google
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap your profile icon in the top right corner
- Select Payments & subscriptions
- Tap Subscriptions
- Find and tap the CGX subscription
- Tap Cancel subscription and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation
If I delete my account in the app, does that cancel my subscription?
No, that will only delete your account within the app (i.e. your workout history, progress tests, comments, etc.). You will need to follow the steps above to cancel your subscription, or it will auto-renew.
If I unsubscribe, will that delete my account?
No, unsubscribing doesn’t delete your CGX account (i.e. your workout history, progress tests, comments, etc.). If you choose to return at any point, your profile and record of past activity will still be there.
If you want to delete your account, follow the steps here: How do I delete my account?